Last Updated: 7/13/2016
The term “Content” refers to any information contained on CertMatch.com or used within its Services, This includes, but is not limited to, any information contained on any web page, including data, text, images, links, messages, comments, documents, advertisements, or information posted by any third party partner or User.
Restriction of Access/ Termination of Use
To utilize some Services, you may be required to register for a User account with a password. You are solely responsible for providing true, accurate and complete information within your User account; as well as the confidentiality of your User account, password and the personal content you provide. In addition, you are also responsible for ensuring the content you download or click is free from viruses and/or other harmful properties.
User Code of Conduct
CertMatch.com’s goal is to provide our Users with a pleasant visitor experience. In order to accomplish this goal, we have specific Code of Conduct that our Users must follow. By using the CertMatch.com website and Services you agree that you WILL NOT do any of the following:
- Use CertMatch.com and its Services for any other reason but to find, research and identify training solutions, courses or opportunities either for yourself or the company you represent;
- Impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person or entity;
- Post any Content that could be construed as false, misleading, harassing, threatening, hateful, harmful, abusive, tortious, defamatory, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, vulgar, demeaning, sexually- oriented or questionable;
- Invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Infringe on another’s proprietary rights, copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property, patents or trade secrets;
- Violate any applicable jurisdiction, local, state, federal or international laws;
- Sell, resell, duplicate, copy, redistribute, reproduce or exploit any Content provided on CertMatch.com or its Services for commercial use or personal gain;
- Transmit any Content that is corrupt or infected with a virus;
- Provide your or another’s User information, such as, but not limited to, usernames, passwords and other personally identifiable information to unauthorized individuals or entities;
- Revise or make any changes, or delete Content that is not yours unless you have prior written consent from the Content owner;
- Link or Frame to content or any other information from CertMatch.com;
- Take any action, including but not limited to, deploying spiders, viruses, spam, Trojans, worms, codes, robots and any other harmful action that would cause CertMatch.com and its Services to run slow, shut down, affect the infrastructure, impede the functionality or give the ability for you to index or retrieve any portion thereof;
- Post any Content that could be construed as “spam” or “junk mail”.
All Trademarks, images and logos used on CertMatch.com are either owned by CertMatch.com or are being used with permission by the respective owners. No Trademark, image or logo listed on CertMatch.com can be copied, downloaded or used for any purpose without the prior, expressed written consent of respective owner.
International Use and Exports
Due to the global reach of CertMatch.com, you agree to follow and comply with all laws and local rules that apply to the Internet, data, email and privacy, as well as the transmission of all data exported from the United States or your country of residence.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT CERTMATCH.COM, ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS, THIRD PARTIES, ADVERTISERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY EXPRESSES NO GUARANTEE, WARRANTY OR PROMISE, EXPRESSED, WRITTEN, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES. CERTMATCH.COM CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS FROM THE USE OF SERVICES, WHETHER IN A PAID CONTRACT OR NOT. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE USE OF CERTMATCH.COM AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND VOLUNTARY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CERTMATCH.COM, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, WEB DESIGNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS, THIRD PARTIES, ADVERTISERS, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION AND CREATION OF THE CERTMATCH.COM WEBSITE(S) DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, PROMISE, EXPRESSED, WRITTEN, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY THAT THE SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, FREE FROM ERRORS, MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE UNINTERREUPTED. THIS INCLUDES ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, DOCUMENTATION AND MATERIAL POSTED ON CERTMATCH.COM AND PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SERVICES ARE OPINIONS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT REPLACE ANY ADVICE FROM ANY OTHER PERSON, PARTY OR ENTITY. ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, THROUGH CERTMATCH.COM AND ITS SERVICES SHALL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR PROMISE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
BY USING CERTMATCH.COM WEBSITE(S) AND SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT, IN NO EVENT, WILL CERTMATCH.COM, ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS, THIRD PARTIES, ADVERTISERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR NOT, IN TORT, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY COMPENSATORY OR ACTUAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA), LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER LOSS, INJURY OR COST INCURRED ARISING FROM OR CAUSED BY THE USAGE OF THE WEBSITE(S), NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, INFORMATION CONTAINED DOWNLOADED AND COLLECTED ON OR RELIANCE ON ADVICE PROVIDED ON CERTMATCH.COM WEBSITE(S) OR THROUGH ITS SERVICES, EVEN IF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH IS KNOWN TO EXIST. THIS INCLUDES ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOUND OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE CERTMATCH.COM WEBSITE(S) AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE INTERNET. YOU AGREE TO TAKE ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE PREMENTIONED AND UNDERSTAND THE USE OF SUCH IS COMPLETELY USED AT YOUR DISCRETION.
ALL OR SOME OF THE ABOVE WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS OR DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS DUE TO SOME LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES BY SOME LAWS FOR STATES OR JURISDICTIONS.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CertMatch.com, its respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees, suppliers, contractors, third parties, advertisers or any other person or entity from and against any third party claims, all losses, damages (compensatory or actual, direct, incidental or consequential), actions, demands, costs, including reasonable litigation costs and attorney fees, suits, judgements, and all other expenses, arising or resulting from the use of CertMatch.com website, its services and any breach of these Terms of Service.
Communications and Emails
Distribution of Third-Party Content
CertMatch.com is a distributor of information and does not have any control over Third-Party content provided, uploaded, published, or distributed by any other User. This content may contain the views, opinions, statements, offers, and other material of the respective User or Third-Party. CertMatch.com does not endorse, is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding such content accuracy, Third-Party ability or fitness for any particular purpose, and CertMatch.com shall not be liable for any harm resulting from or in connection with reliance on any such content. In addition, CertMatch.com shall not be a party to, or liable in any way for any harm associated with, any transaction between our users and any other user of our Services or Third Party. Any courses, products or services offered or sold on or through our Services by any User or Third-Party other than CertMatch.com are subject to the Third Party terms and conditions and are solely between our users.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Jurisdiction and Governing Law